“to be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle that any human being can fight.”
- What is my identity?
- How am I shaped by my culture?
- What do the things I really enjoy in life say about who I am?
- What is my religious story?
- What experiences and beliefs have shaped my life journey so far and where am I going?
Use This Identity Map To Help Explore The Question “Who Am I?”
- Year Born/Age–significant cultural events?
- Geographic ares lived?
- National Identity?
- Ethnicity/Race, first language, language spoken at home?
- Religious/Spiritual orientation?