“I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau
- How am I going to use this Coming of Age experience throughout my life?
- What is there in my neighborhood that I can work at to improve the quality of life for all beings?
- How can I get support to continue the energy gained from my Coming of Age experience?
- How can I help to bring the Coming of Age experience to the world, my congregation, and my life?
- What can I create to make the world a better place?
- What can I transform from something undesirable to something desirable?